Founded in 2011 by two Malaysian Harvard Business School graduates, MyTeksi is a Malaysian startup company that aims to revitalize the taxi industry. The company was the product of hard work and dedication of these two individuals that got us the recognition in the Harvard Business plan competition. MyTeksi is currently providing its services in cities throughout Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia with over 75,000 drivers registered in its fleet across Southeast Asia.
- MyTeksi provides both budget and executive taxi services.
- MyTeksi increases safety perceptions by enabling a mechanism whereby the customers can track the whereabouts of their current booked taxi.
- MyTeksi carefully pre-screens all drivers and monitors their performance based on feedbacks from passengers daily.
- Type in the destination you want.
- The app will then locate a driver for you.
- You will then receive your assigned driver.
- You or your loved ones are able to track your booked drivers’ whereabouts throughout the travel.
Pssttt2: Jangan lupa TravelholicAwesome Photo Challenge Balik Raya 2015 masih berlangsung! Ayuh join!