2012-05-19

'I am taking part in HostelBookers 7 Super Shots'

Assalamualaikum!!!

This is all about Tag. Remember the "26 Facts About ...." by Fatt from Backpackerbusuk.blogspot.com? That was the last Tag that I manage to complete. : Fiuh~ But this time from the tagging thing came from Biqque... "The Beuty In Darkness" katanya..... Ok this is my 'HASIL'

A photo that…takes my breath away
To See Taj Mahal in front of me like a dream come true!

A photo that…makes me laugh or smile
MITBC Gala Night Award 2012: Saloma, Kuala Lumpur

A photo that…makes me dream

Tiger Fort, Jaipur, India.
 
A photo that…makes me think


Pasar Sukawati, Bali, Indonesia

A photo that…makes my mouth water
The best-est from my MOM, Sambal Tumis Ikan Bilis dan Petai!

A photo that…tells a story
Ubudiah Mosque, Kuala Kangsar, Malaysia.

A photo that…I am most proud of (aka my worthy of National Geographic shot)

Cape Leeuwin , WA: The best scenery I ever saw.
Ok. Only 7 right????
This is for 'I am taking part in HostelBookers 7 Super Shots'.... (boleh camtu?) 

Let's look what will come from the others:


What you guys need to do...
1. Choose 7 of your own photos, one for each of the following categories:
  • A photo that…takes my breath away
  • A photo that…makes me laugh or smile
  • A photo that…makes me dream
  • A photo that…makes me think
  • A photo that…makes my mouth water
  • A photo that…tells a story
  • A photo that…I am most proud of (aka my worthy of National Geographic shot)
2. Write a short description for each image.
3. Write somewhere in your blog post: 'I am taking part in HostelBookers 7 Super Shots'.
4. Tell us you have participated and tweet the hashtag #7SuperShots
5. Nominate 5 other bloggers by including a link to their blog in your post.

WASSALAM.

26 comments:

  1. he..he..looks like no one is here yet... this is my 1st time here..
    No 5...memang droolliiinngg.. makan dngn nasi lemak...sedap..sedap.. and for no 6.. do u think the man is aware that u're snapping his photo? And my fav would be the last one.. saujana mata memandang...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambo last took my breath away...oh maiiii great angle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya allahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sambal bilis petai tu SUMPAH SEDAP! favorite tuhhhhhhhh! nak rasaaaaaaaaaa plssssssssss plsssssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rindu kat cape leeuwin lighthouse, augusta! breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a soft spot for taj mahal and india.. bila lah nak sampai..hehe..


    the sambal looks delish! yummieh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots, Shahrin. But that sambal tumis ikan bilis & petai photo really makes me feel like jumping on a plane back to KL right away *drools*

    Congrats on your recent win, by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Farikica:

    Oh yeah u are the first to comment!:)
    Kan ...it fav saya..all time fav tu! Makan nasik putih dengan sambal tumis ikan bilis + petai je dah cukup! Tak payah lauk lain hahaha.

    Hmmm i dont think that man aware that his photo were taken by me on that time.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MasZuber:

    Yup, i like it too! Hahaha Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Biqque:

    Jom datang Tapah, aku sure mintak mak aku masakkan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danny:

    Amacam tamau pg lagi ker??? kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rayyan:

    InsyaAllah satu hari nanti u will meet Taj Mahal. :)


    Yummeh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. RAW:

    Thanks!
    Yup the sambal is my all time fav! Comeback pls hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shots especially of the Cape Leeuwin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kena bagi komen ke?
    Akak sibuk tanam serai nih..
    Hahahha
    Sume gambar santek
    Yg last tuh memangggggggg...cun!
    Jom lagi nak??(akak tak pernah pegi..huhu).

    Duta krabi

    ReplyDelete
  15. naik marah okeh tgk sambal petai ikan bilis tuuuu!! bila nye nk merasaaaa !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ely:

      Hahha naik marah? Meh dtg kg aku meh, nanti aku pon boleh masakkan untuk ko. Its my mom secret recipee!!!!

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. Masmz:

      Gitewww nak kata dia yg amek gambo tu la tewwwww

      Delete
  17. alamak..akak lupa nak komen sini...
    jgn marah
    janggell.....
    .
    .
    jgn marah...
    heheh
    .
    .
    dah buat entry eh...

    ReplyDelete
  18. sambal tu nampak sedap..
    erkk tapi klu x letak petai lagi sedap hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  19. Retna:

    Petai adalah sorga!! Mana boleh tak letak hahahaha. Terbaik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Coming...Please leave your comment here.
Introduce yourself first or else aku tak layan. Thanks!

POPULAR POSTS